Share Your Story
We want you to be a part of our agenda. Submit a speaking abstract by June 14, 2019.
Sharing insights and discussing the latest trends is the heart of the Sensus Reach Conference.
Be a Leader
Be at the forefront and share your knowledge and insight with fellow attendees.
There’s no better way to come together and learn from one another than to share your story.
The conference is soliciting literature review, survey, business case study and research papers and comments including, but not limited to, the following areas of interest:
- Component-Based Software Engineering
- Automated Software Specification
- Automated Software Design and Synthesis
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
- Reverse Engineering
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Patterns and Frameworks
- Reflection and Metadata Approaches
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge-Based and Expert Systems
- Knowledge Representation and Retrieval
- Knowledge Engineering Tools and Techniques
- Knowledge Visualization
- Smart Spaces
- Pervasive Computing
- Swarm intelligence
- Soft Computing
- Software Architecture
- Software Assurance
- Software dependability
- Software economics
- Software Engineering Decision Support
- Software Engineering Tools and Environments
- Software Process Modeling
- Learning Software Organization
- Tutoring, Documentation Systems